Oooh you can tell I’m running out of steam can’t you? It’s been a tough few weeks at work and I’m running on empty, in desperate need of a few days off. Coupled with the fact that my thighs are still killing me from my first ever personal training session, this post is going to be a fairly quick and easy one for me. I have mad respect for anyone who produces quality content every day all the time, as I’m struggling with it even for a month. For today though, here are ten things you almost certainly don’t know about me.
|Enjoy this photo of me lurking in an alley in Manchester, as I am wont to do.|
- When I went to university my Mum replaced me with a black cat named Willow who is the best cat in the world (if snooty af).
- My full name is longer than the alphabet.
- My nicknames as a small child were Sluggy or Puddin.
- I own well over a thousand books but they’re almost all at my Mum’s house.
- I once got hit in the mouth by a hockey ball and somehow didn’t lose any teeth! There’s a still a bloodstain on the old hockey pitch.
- I was ALWAYS the narrator in school plays, even if I wanted to be Sandy/an angel/Dorothy.
- I only have two cousins, both girls, both very different. One is a high-flying neuroscientist who likes the finer things in the life, the other built a cabin in the woods for herself and lives off the land like a badass. I’m the boring one.
- I’ve visited most of coastal Europe because my family bloody loves cruises.
- I did ballet for one week when I was five because I wanted the outfit, which I generally wore with wellingtons.
- My eyesight is truly shocking and I spend a small fortune on contact lenses and glasses.
That’s your lot for today, I’ll try and produce some slightly more original content over the next week or so but like I said, I’m running on empty.
This post is part of All-in August, where I attempt to post every single day in August, despite it being one my busiest months. Keep up with it here!